Monday, November 3, 2008

I know, I know, I'm hopeless.....

And I knew this would happen... I'd be all keen when I started this blog, then the novelty would wear off, and it would be weeks before I posted again....

A couple of reasons (excuses?) for it though. Firstly, or should I say, at first, I didnt post because, well there wasn't much to report. Just more of the same, rugs on and off, tying up, etc etc. Lovely Troy. Still a little timid, but generally still quite agreeable.

HOWEVER, about 10 days ago I discovered that someone had swapped my horse, with some weird feral creature, that I couldnt get near, let alone tie up or remove rugs. The spring grass has taken off here, and Troy and Muffin (aka the Evil Aunty) had become...well.. somewhat antisocial. Muffin, being her sensible self, came right after a day or so, but Troy, being that much younger, and at a very early stage in his education, decided that being a wild horse was far more fun. This culminated in him jumping out of my 1.40m post and rail yards....(oh, as someone said, what a fabulous hunter he'll make....yeah, right, gosh thats reassuring..)

At that point I was ready to take up knitting.

There is a good ending to this story....

No comments: